Our babies grow up so fast. As a mom, I know how fleeting these years are. Art has a way of slowing time down a bit. It would be my honor to draw your family so you can hold on to these magical years a little big longer.
Commissions can be in Black & White or Color (see examples).
Pricing here is for the standard size of 9x12" (without a frame). But if you'd like your portrait to be larger, I can do that. You can add on a frame as well.
What is the process?
- Let me know you are interested in a commission.
- Email me the photograph(s) you would like me to use as reference for the art. Send a few and I'll help you choose.
- I will put together a proposal for you of my ideas for your portrait(s). You can choose the idea you like best.
- I will set up a custom order for you with final pricing and shipping info. Please see my pricing examples above to get a sense of investment.
- I will give you a date that I can start. Payment will be due in full before I begin.
My signature will be printed on paper.
You will not receive a digital file.
Which humans can be included?
For commissions I can draw anyone in the family. That can include:
- Parent and Child
- "First Day of Life" portraits for new babies (great gift idea)
- "Special Day" Portraits (Recitals, Bat-Mitzvahs, Graduations)
- Any special moment that makes your heart melt. Send me your ideas.
- I can have your portrait custom framed, arriving at your door ready-to-hang. Let me know if you'd like that option added on.
- You'll have the private option to purchase additional professional prints of your portrait. Order one for Grandma too!
What is a digital painting or drawing?:
This is art created on a tablet with professional art tools. I draw by hand on the screen with the digital pencil. It requires as much craftsmanship as painting on paper. When you hold these prints in your hands, you can hardly tell they originated on a screen.
How is art shipped?
Commissions are printed and shipped directly from my professional printer. They are experts at all things packaging. Shipping will be an additional line on your final invoice. I will provide tracking number. I have no control over arrival times once it ships out or additional fees that incur with international orders.
Choosing a photo
I’m here to help! I made a Pinterest folder of photos that would work well in my drawing style.
>> Tips for a great reference photo (the more sentimental, the better)
>> Read feedback from other customers who love their portraits.
Internet privacy is very important to me, especially as a mother to young children. If you would like a portrait drawn from a photo that is private, I promise you I will keep it that way. I am extremely grateful to the families who trust me with their most intimate imagery. I also have every family sign a permission slip that specifically gives you the opportunity to state your internet boundaries. I only share commissioned art with the public IF I have been given specific approval from the families. Reach out with any questions.