This order is for framing a 16x20" portrait in a white frame and mat. Final size will be 22"x18".
I can take all the guess work out of the framing process for you. Your art will arrive on your doorstep ready to hang. Add this on to your commission order to ensure framing.
Here's everything you need to know
- My art looks best in White Frames with white mats. That's what I use and recommend.
- The white mat around the art is acid-free, fade resistant and conservation quality.
- Premium Clear Acrylic Glass is used on each frame. Acrylic provides an advantage to glass by being lighter and less likely to break during shipping.
- Backing is placed on the back of the frame to seal the art from dust and moisture.
- Hanging hardware is installed on the back.
- All framing is done by hand, in house, by my printers, who are trained framers.
How is framed art shipped?
After your commission is printed, your frame will be hand-built by my professional printers and framers, who then expertly package your art.
Shipping Costs and Delivery:
Shipping will be an additional line on your final invoice. I will provide tracking number. I have no control over arrival times once it ships out or additional fees that incur. International orders may incur more shipping fees for you and travel time over which I have no control.
Full Copyright remains with the artist. No reproductions or business usage allowed.