My "First Day of Life" portraits are the most unique, hand-crafted gift. The portrait captures a baby's very first moments of life, a moment in time that new parents will never forget.
Hand painted by Naava using a digital brush, then Giclee printed with archival inks and professionally framed. Select your size above.
How it works:
- When the parents email you a photo announcing the birth of their new baby, send that photo to me. I'll transform that photo into this beautiful portrait commemorating the day of their birth.
- I surround the portrait with florals that match the baby's birth flower (I'll help you figure out which flower that is) or green foliage. Feel free to suggest a new idea to match the baby's nursery décor or family heritage. It can be very personal to the family.
- The portrait also includes the baby's first and middle name, and their birthdate.
- I also include a personal note to the family so they know it is from you (see examples). It can say whatever you would like. It will be a personalized 5x7 printed card that also includes the baby's portrait and your names.
- Portraits will arrive FRAMED in WHITE with a MAT and READY TO HANG. Yes, this price INCLUDES the frame. Your whole gift will be taken care of and professionally packaged and shipped directly to the family.
Learn more about the framing process.
My signature will be printed on paper.
You will not receive a digital file.
What is a digital painting or drawing?:
This is art created on a digital drawing tablet with professional art tools. I draw by hand on the screen with a digital pencil. It requires as much craftsmanship as painting on paper. When you hold these prints in your hands, you can hardly tell they originated on a screen.
How is art shipped?
Commissions are giclee printed, hand-framed and safely shipped directly from my professional printer, They are proven experts and I've worked with them for years. Shipping will be an additional line on your final invoice. I will provide tracking number. I have no control over arrival times once it ships out or additional fees that incur. International orders may incur more shipping fees for you and extended travel time over which I have no control.
Internet privacy is very important to me. If you would like a portrait drawn from a photo that is private, I will keep it that way. I am extremely grateful to the families who trust me with their most intimate imagery. I also have every family sign a permission slip that specifically gives you the opportunity to state your internet boundaries. I only share commissioned art with the public IF I have been given specific approval from the families. Reach out with any questions.
Full Copyright remains with the artist. No reproductions or business usage allowed.